Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where can i find a mime outfit?

I mime at my church, and the mime ministry is looking for some mime outfits, can you help me in finding them? I would gladly appreciate it. I am thinking a black and white shirt, loose black pants, and black suspenders. I don%26#039;t know. I need your help
Where can i find a mime outfit?
Please, I am begging you, no more mimes. They are so scary.
Where can i find a mime outfit?
I had to play a mime in a play i was in and i was just told get a mime outfit... and i had no help from the costume department or my student director.... so what i did is i went to all of the really cheap clothing stores i knew of .... including all of the thrift stores i knew of and i just searched and searched for anything i could find.... it actually turned out really well... and i had fun trying to look for a mime outfit! AND i totally got a beret at the thrift store... how cool is that?





Basically just go into a clothes store and scan the racks for anything with stripes... thats what i did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment