Thursday, March 26, 2009

Resume help?

okay my name is ashley and im fourteen and i just finish making my resume i want to be a actress but for the god reasons. i don have alll that much experience i have some and maybe i might have the look that disney channel or other shows are looking for well i just made one and tell me if its good and what i need 2 do.





Ashley ******


Age: 14


Height: 5鈥?


Weight : 105 pounds


Hair color : Dark Brown


Eye color : Hazel


Hi, my name is Ashley ***. I鈥檓 fourteen years old and going to be fifteen on December 5. I live in San ****California;


I am in the ninth grade at **** High School. I love acting, it is one thing that I鈥檝e always wanted to do; being on stage and performing in front of a crowd is something that I鈥檝e always loved. Its been a dream of mine since I was a little girl to be on TV. My GPA is a 3.0; I believe that education is the number one thing you need to succeed and be able to fulfill your dreams. Unlike many of the actors/singers/models my age, one of my goals is t
Resume help?
looks ok but ya dont need ur height weight hair colour eye colour..age to.. dont say hi my name is.. just ur 1st name and last..location.. here this is better..





Ashley ******





San ****California;


My GPA is a 3.0


go from there.
Resume help?
^ if its an acting resume - you do need your age, weight, height, all that stuff.





However, take out the %26quot;hi, ...%26quot;





a lot of people start with putting their name in a bigger font, center top of the page. then in regular font, but still centered, right below your name, put where you live - next line: street address, next line: city, state zip, next line: phone number (multiple numbers go on separate lines), next line: email





then date of birth, height, weight, color - all that stuff (it doesn%26#039;t really matter what order)





then if you had experience, you list the part you had space a few bars then what show it was in, then tab a few bars and where you performed it, then year (which could be optional):


example:


Roxie Hart (gap) %26#039;Chicago%26#039; (gap) Music Theatre Louisville (gap) 2001





then your next section would be training - like voice training or dance classes


example:


voice instruction under (so and so%26#039;s name)


and the years you have done





However, I think if you don%26#039;t have a lot of experience and/nor a lot of training, you could place your l paragraph about %26quot;I love acting ....%26quot; after your physical description. Seeing as how you might be fairly new to it all, I think it would be appropriate.





here are a couple sample resumes in different formats:


http://www.bestsampleresume.com/sample-a...


http://www.bestsampleresume.com/sample-a...


http://www.bestsampleresume.com/sample-a...

No comments:

Post a Comment