Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can I go to LA just for pilot season?

I keep jumping back and forth between leaving ny for la for my writing and acting career.... now im wondering is it possible, for me to try out la just for pilot season, maybe go late jan til beg of april?


i have an agent out there....i have a free car i can bring...i have a job i can transfer there at a nice lounge....and i have a nyc acting resume and headshots,etc..... or is it better for me to go out in october, totally move west coast and settle in first? eeeek east coaster needs help........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks
Can I go to LA just for pilot season?
You seem to have covered all the main pitfalls that amateurs fall into, I%26#039;d be inclined to go for it as soon as you can.
Can I go to LA just for pilot season?
Yes. People do that every year. There is an apartment complex right across from Warner Bros. that lots of actors stay in during pilot season. (Oakwood, on Barham Blvd) It%26#039;s popular with moms who bring their kids for pilot season. They have furnished apartments, and rent short-term.
Reply:Ask your agent out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment