Thursday, March 26, 2009

How do people get ?

discovered on YouTube??





I mean , do producers or some important people go on the internet looking for talent and find their videos?





Do they even give time to look at these videos or only choose any random one and rates it ?!!





(Talking about big people linked to industry)





I want to be discovered, and if a producer sees my vids how will he/she contact me??





I dont live in U.S but want to sing/act there?!!





anyway thankssss
How do people get ?
Well, to tell you the truth, the chances of you getting discovered are really slim. Go to an agency and see if they like you. That is the best way to get in to the acting business!
How do people get ?
They don%26#039;t, it is a myth. Producers, etc, do not have to go through the internet, agents and managers are suggesting talent to them all the time. You will have to become a star where you are, then the US industry may come for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment