Thursday, March 26, 2009

I need help, acting/ family crisis..........?

recently my family has had a major crisis, which may cost us losing our homes, all that jazz. I am a good actor, and I was thinking about getting into some paid rolls. I don%26#039;t know how to do this, and if you can help in any way possible, its greatly appriciated.........
I need help, acting/ family crisis..........?
try to find ways to audition for commercials and smaller rolls in some movies because my cousins do that and they get a lot of money from doing it. then you will be able to get larger rolls and make more money.
I need help, acting/ family crisis..........?
Im sorry to hear whats been happening, but i hope all goes well =]





There are plays and things going on everywhere, sut keep your eyes peeled. If there are any theatres around you, just go to the door and there should be some posters up on the wall about next plays and stuff, and all you have to do is ring up and talk to them about it.





Also talk to your schools drama teacher. He/She was probably in numerous plays and stuff in their life.





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment