Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is wings model management in cincinnati, ohio any good for acting?

I have never heard of that Modeling Agency but I have heard that John Casablanca%26#039;s Modeling Agency is good. John Robert Powers is another one. I believe they are in Cincinnati Ohio also. I new someone who went to that agency and their picture was up in their office and they went on to do lots of stuff magazines etc. The best agency for modeling are:


(1) Ford


(2)Elite


(3) Wilhelmina


These are in no particular order. Over the years of having done my research of the Modeling industry I have found that these are well respected! Do not be discouraged by this if you do not leave in the New York area. There are still ways for you to get into modeling with local agency%26#039;s. To get into acting, these agency%26#039;s can help with that I believe. Get involved at your local theater and look in the local News Paper for acting jobs. Check out arts and entertainment magazines around town and at your local library. Those type of magazines are usually free. look at bulletin boards at Colleges in Cincinnati.


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment